Welcome to RTI Connext DDS Micro¶
RTI® Connext® DDS Micro provides a small-footprint, modular messaging solution for resource-limited devices that have limited memory and CPU power, and may not even be running an operating system. It provides the communications services that developers need to distribute time-critical data. Additionally, Connext DDS Micro is designed as a certifiable component in high-assurance systems.
Key benefits of Connext DDS Micro include:
- Accommodations for resource-constrained environments.
- Modular and user extensible architecture.
- Designed to be a certifiable component for safety-critical systems.
- Seamless interoperability with RTI Connext DDS Professional.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Installation
- 3. Getting Started
- 4. User’s Manual
- 4.1. Data Types
- 4.2. DDS Entities
- 4.3. Sending Data
- 4.4. Receiving Data
- 4.5. DDS Domains
- 4.6. Application Generation
- 4.7. Transports
- 4.8. Discovery
- 4.9. Generating Type Support with rtiddsgen
- 4.10. Threading Model
- 4.11. Batching
- 4.12. Sending Large Data
- 4.13. Zero Copy Transfer Over Shared Memory
- 4.14. FlatData Language Binding
- 4.15. Security SDK
- 4.16. Building Against FACE Conformance Libraries
- 4.17. Working With Sequences
- 4.18. Debugging
- 5. Building and Porting
- 6. API Reference
- 7. Release Notes
- 8. Copyrights
We welcome your input on how to improve RTI Connext DDS Micro to suit your needs. If you have questions or comments about this release, please visit the RTI Customer Portal, https://support.rti.com. The RTI Customer Portal provides access to RTI software, documentation, and support. It also allows you to log support cases.
To access the software, documentation or log support cases, the RTI Customer Portal requires a username and password. You will receive this in the email confirming your purchase. If you do not have this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Resetting your login password can be done directly at the RTI Customer Portal.
Join the Community¶
RTI Community provides a free public knowledge base containing how-to guides, detailed solutions, and example source code for many use cases. Search it whenever you need help using and developing with RTI products.
RTI Community also provides forums for all RTI users to connect and interact.