Presentations from London Connext Conference 2014

1 post / 0 new
Lacey Rae's picture
Presentations from London Connext Conference 2014

Hello everyone! 

First, I'd like to thank all of the London Connext Conference attendees - it was amazing! Your presentations, comments, input, and presence made it memorable in the very best way. Thank you so very much.

Below, you’ll find a list of the 26 presentations from the conference. As the content becomes available for sharing, links will be added to this thread. If you were one of the presenters and you’d like to share your content, please upload your presentation here on Community and I'll be sure to update the list. If you're looking for a presentation that's either not listed here or unavailable, please leave a note in the comments section and I’ll get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Lacey Trebaol - Community Manager, RTI

KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS

• Experiencing the Live IIoT – Keynote Presentation by Bryn Balcombe, Technology Director, London Live 
  • Top Customer Challenges and Our Response – Keynote Presentation by Fernando Crespo, Principal Engineer, RTI
  • RTI Technical Vision – Keynote Presentation by Gerardo Pardo-Castellote, CTO, RTI
  • The Industrial Internet of Things and RTI– Keynote Presentation by Stan Schneider, CEO, RTI
  • Implementation of the Technical Vision – Keynote Presentation by Fernando Crespo, Principal Engineer, RTI 

CLUSTERS OF INTEREST – DAY 1

CLUSTERS OF INTEREST – DAY 2

• Security – Presentation by Gerardo Pardo-Castellote, CTO, RTI
  • Prototyper with Lua – Demonstration by Richard Williamson, TAM, RTI
  • C# on Mono – Presentation by Lars Venteloekke Toft, SIEMENS Wind Power
  • Web Integration Service – New Product Demonstration by Richard Williamson and Gerardo Pardo-Castellote, RTI
  • New Directory Structure – Presentation by Fernando Crespo Sanchez, Principal Engineer, RTI
  • DDS over Low Bandwidth Data Links – Presentation by Jamie Martin, eProsima
  • RPC over DDS – Presentation by Gerardo Pardo-Castellote, CTO, RTI
  • Scalable & Redundant Middleware in the Ulstein System Architecture – Presentation by Rune Volden, R&D Manager, Ulstein
  • Using PublicationBuiltinTopicData and W3C Integration – Demonstration by Richard Williamson, TAM, RTI (RTI Blog on the topic)
Organization: