Exception in thread "Thread-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no nddsjava in java.library.path

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Exception in thread "Thread-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no nddsjava in java.library.path

Hello !

I'm on Windows XP 32bit.

My processor is 32 bit and I use java 7 upd 51 32 bit so all is ok.

I use the following folder for the nddsjava.dll : C:\Program Files\RTI\ndds.5.0.0\lib\i86Win32jdk

I want to run my program in Eclipse (Kepler) but I have always this message :

The library nddsjava.dll could not be loaded by Windows.
Make sure that the library is in your Path environment variable.
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1886)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:849)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1088)

I have test to run the example provide by RTI, by example the simple publish / subscribe exampe by clicking on *.exe and all run without Eclispe with this environment variable value :

- CLASSPATH = %JAVA_HOME%\jre\lib

- JAVA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51

- NDDSHOME = C:\Program Files\RTI\ndds.5.0.0

- Path = C:\oracle\ora92\bin;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\bin;C:\WINDOWSsystem32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\Mercurial;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51\bin;C:\Program Files\RTI\ndds.5.0.0\lib\i86Win32jdk;%NDDSHOME%\bin

And I try to run my program for the last 3 days but that doesn't work !

My configuration on Eclipse :

RunConfiguration -> Argument : WorkingDirectory = ${workspace_loc:TXF/working_dir}

RunConfiguration -> Environment : Path = C:\oracle\ora92\bin;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\bin;C:\WINDOWSsystem32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\Mercurial;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51\bin;C:\Documents and Settings\k005899\Bureau\test_dds;C:\oracle\ora92\bin;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\bin;C:\WINDOWSsystem32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\Mercurial;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51\bin;C:\Program Files\RTI\ndds.5.0.0\lib\i86Win32jdk;C:\Program Files\RTI\ndds.5.0.0\bin

My program use this jar that I put in TXF/dep:

- nddsjava.jar

- nddsjavad.jar

- some other dep...

I put the license in :

TXF/working_dir/rti_license.dat

Anyone have the solution cause I tried everything...

rose's picture

Hello Maxime, 

Can you try putting quotation marks around "C:\Program Files\RTI\ndds.5.0.0\lib\i86Win32jdk" in your RunConfiguration -> Environment -> Path?

Thank you!

Rose

Hey ! I don't understand why but...

I create a new workspace whit the same parameter and... That's work !

Unbeliveable.

Thanks for answer :)