Error while running java example of Connect_dds

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Error while running java example of Connect_dds

I am trying to run hello_simple example implementation in Java, I am facing an issue as the application is throwing the following exception 

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.rti.dds.topic.builtin.ServiceRequestTypeSupport.DDS_SERVICE_REQUEST_TOPIC_NAME()Ljava/lang/String;

I am unable to find topics similar to this exception, I would be greatful if anyone can help

Full Trace:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.rti.dds.topic.builtin.ServiceRequestTypeSupport.DDS_SERVICE_REQUEST_TOPIC_NAME()Ljava/lang/String;
at com.rti.dds.topic.builtin.ServiceRequestTypeSupport.DDS_SERVICE_REQUEST_TOPIC_NAME(Native Method)
at com.rti.dds.topic.builtin.ServiceRequestTypeSupport.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.dds.topic.AbstractBuiltinTopicData.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.dds.domain.builtin.ParticipantBuiltinTopicDataTypeSupport.class$(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.dds.domain.builtin.ParticipantBuiltinTopicDataTypeSupport.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.dds.domain.builtin.ParticipantBuiltinTopicDataTypeSupport.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.dds.domain.DomainParticipantImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.dds.domain.DomainParticipantFactoryImpl$DomainParticipantFactoryMixin.create_java_entity(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.dds.infrastructure.NativeFactoryMixin.wrap_with_java_entity(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.dds.infrastructure.NativeFactoryMixin.create_entityI(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.dds.domain.DomainParticipantFactoryImpl.create_participant(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.simple.HelloPublisher.main(HelloPublisher.java:32)

ken
ken's picture

Hi, it looks like you're PATH/LD_LIBRARY_PATH/DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set to point to the Connext libraries (or it's pointing to a different one than the nddsjava.jar file you're using).