Error - rtireplay (missing in the installation ???...)

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Error - rtireplay (missing in the installation ???...)

Hello.

I'm new to the DSS.

I installed the applications needed to run the Examples (https://www.rti.com/developers/case-code/medical-devices) using RTI Replay Services without any errors and set the NDDSHOME environment variable by pointing to the installation folder of RTI.

My installation folder is: C: \ Program Files \ rti_connext_dds-6.0.0

When running DeviceData.bat I have an error reporting that it does not locate the rtireplay file in the \ bin folder ...

When checking this folder the rtireplay file does not exist, but rather a file called rtireplayservice ....

what did I do wrong? Where do I get the rtireplay file?

Thank you!

AttachmentSize
Image icon rti_error.png19.49 KB
Organization:

Hello paulorades,

The medical-devices Case+Code example is presently supported with Connext DDS up to version 5.3.1.
Support for Connext 6.0.0 is forthcoming; the example will be available for Connext 6 in the coming months.

As a short-term workaround, the example can be run with Connext DDS v5.3.1 or similar.
Will that suffice, or are you needs more urgent?

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response.

I'm going to use Connext DDS v5.3.1. I do not have urgency. I'm learning about it. 

Do I need to remove the installed version or can they coexist?

Thank you for your help!

Different versions can co-exist. Note that in the installation directory, resource/scripts/rticommon.sh or .bat will set up the environment for that installation, which might make it easier for you to switch among them.

Hi ! again...

How can I get Connext DDS v5.3.1?

The download link I have and the license sent is for RTI Connext DDS Secure 6.0.0.

http://www.rti.com/downloads/connext-files.html.

Thank you!

Would you please email me at my username at rti.com? I'll help you get the other version.