spreadsheet

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
gabim's picture
spreadsheet

Hi all,

every time i start the add-ins i am getting the following error:

DDS_QosProvider_load_profiles_from_url_groupI:ERROR: opening profiles group files 'file:////<share folder>/usr$/<id>/My Documents/rti_workspace/6.0.1/user_config/spreadsheet_addin/EXCEL_QOS_PROFILES.xml'
DDS_QosProvider_load_profiles_from_url_sequenceI:ERROR: loading profiles
DDS_QosProvider_load_profiles_from_policyI:ERROR: loading profiles
DDS_QosProvider_load_profilesI:ERROR: loading profiles
DDS_DomainParticipantFactory_load_profilesI:!load profiles
DDS_QosProvider_load_profiles_from_url_groupI:ERROR: opening profiles group files 'file:////<share folder>/usr$/<id>/My Documents/rti_workspace/6.0.1/user_config/spreadsheet_addin/EXCEL_QOS_PROFILES.xml'

i am working with excel2016

Thanks

Hi Gabim,

I have commented on another topic opened by you. Are both topics related?

About this error, the spreadsheet looks for the rti workspace to locate the QoS profiles. Usually C:\Users\<your user>\Documents\rti_workspace\. However it seems that the addin is not finding your correct  "my Documents" folder. Are using a network unit for the folder "My documents''? Or any other configuration that can affect the location of your "My documents" folder?

Thanks

gabim's picture

Hi jmuros,

its a not the same topic.

its happaned in other mchine.

you asked:

" Are using a network unit for the folder "My documents''? Or any other configuration that can affect the location of your "My documents" folder?"

my answer:

yes i am using network unit

for example:

\\<network>\usr$\<username>\My Documents

is there any solution for this kind?

thanks

Hi all ,  I am facing the below error whenever i starting the  application  on User Qos profile. i  have taken existing QOS file  environment  and execute  for User QOS profile.xml. Request you  to check and do the needful

***Error: tried changing a policy that can only be set at entity creation time
com.rti.dds.infrastructure.RETCODE_ERROR
[20221028-17:01:46-287] SEVERE qtp303935337-21 s.h.matching.GeneralError.modify() :
com.rti.dds.infrastructure.RETCODE_ERROR:
DDS_QosProvider_load_profiles_from_url_groupI:ERROR: opening profiles group files 'USER_QOS_PROFILES.xml'
DDS_DomainParticipantFactory_get_participant_qos_from_profile:ERROR: loading profiles

at com.rti.dds.infrastructure.RETCODE_ERROR.check_return_codeI(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.dds.domain.DomainParticipantFactoryImpl.get_participant_qos_from_profile(Unknown Source)
at com.rti.dds.domain.DomainParticipantFactoryImpl.create_participant_with_profile(Unknown Source)
at com.nttdata.commadapter.onsite.DDSParticipantTriggerManager.enable(DDSParticipantTriggerManager.java:146)
at com.nttdata.commadapter.onsite.relayadapter.TriggerMessageListenerImpl.enable(TriggerMessageListenerImpl.java:123)
at com.nttdata.relaycontrolapi.server.v1.V1RequestHandler.getTriggerEnabled(V1RequestHandler.java:293)
at spark.RouteImpl$1.handle(RouteImpl.java:72)
at spark.http.matching.Routes.execute(Routes.java:61)
at spark.http.matching.MatcherFilter.doFilter(MatcherFilter.java:134)
at spark.embeddedserver.jetty.JettyHandler.doHandle(JettyHandler.java:50)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1671)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:144)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:505)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:370)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:267)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:305)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:117)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:333)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:310)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:168)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:126)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:366)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:698)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:804)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

[20221028-17:01:48-346] SEVERE qtp303935337-16 s.h.matching.GeneralError.modify() :
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.nttdata.commadapter.onsite.DDSParticipantTriggerManager.publish(DDSParticipantTriggerManager.java:206)
at com.nttdata.commadapter.onsite.relayadapter.TriggerMessageListenerImpl.setAllTriggerState(TriggerMessageListenerImpl.java:153)
at com.nttdata.relaycontrolapi.server.v1.V1RequestHandler.postAllTriggerStatus(V1RequestHandler.java:257)
at spark.RouteImpl$1.handle(RouteImpl.java:72)
at spark.http.matching.Routes.execute(Routes.java:61)
at spark.http.matching.MatcherFilter.doFilter(MatcherFilter.java:134)
at spark.embeddedserver.jetty.JettyHandler.doHandle(JettyHandler.java:50)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1671)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:144)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:505)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:370)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:267)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:305)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:117)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:333)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:310)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:168)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:126)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:366)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:698)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:804)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

Howard's picture

So, not sure why you're posting to this thread that was created to ask about the RTI Spreadsheet plugin for Excel.

It looks like you're using some sort of Eclipse framework that has plugins that somehow uses DDS?

I suggesting changing the verbosity of DDS to debug level so that you can get more information about exactly what the problem is with regards to the Qos file.

Hi  Howards,

we are calling from java application.  I was not aware where to start forum. Above error looks to me is very similar to our errors.  can you pls  help me out on Verbosity of DDS.

Howard's picture

To create a new topic, use the "New Topic" link at the top of the page.

You control the verbosity of DDS by calling the appropriate APIs...see here: https://community.rti.com/static/documentation/connext-dds/7.0.0/doc/api/connext_dds/api_java/classcom_1_1rti_1_1ndds_1_1config_1_1Logger.html