Unreadable text in RTI Connext Launcher

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unreadable text in RTI Connext Launcher

Hi all,

I have just installed RTI Connext Launcher on ubuntu 20.04 and seems like the text is in not readable due to the strange color scheme. Does anyone has an idea how to fix that?

Best regards,

Kashif

AttachmentSize
Image icon rti-connext-fucked-up.png38.95 KB
Organization:
Keywords:
PK_RTI's picture

It's a bit of a cliche, but have you installed Connext Pro on a different version of Ubuntu, or a different computer successfully? Check to make sure that you follow the installation instructions, as there are occassionally permission issues. Also, are you running the standard Ubuntu 20.04 desktop/display manager? We have seen issues requiring minor configuration tweaks for different display managers.

Any info that you can provide will help troubleshoot this pretty quickly. Ubuntu is perhaps our most popular Linux host, so we'll be able to fix. (I run 20.04, personally.)

tbrouwer's picture

Hi Kashif,

I am the FAE responsible for Aerospace & Defence in continental Europe. Did PK's answer help? Or are you still experiencing issues? If you still have questions, you can reach me at tbrouwer@rti.com or +49 175 449 6668.

Cheers,

Thijs

danduril's picture

I have the same problem on:

Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS Release: 22.04 Codename: jammy