Expose UDP ports

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Expose UDP ports

Hello,

I am trying to expose the UDP ports for publisher in my docker file by adding the

EXPOSE 21150:21150/udp command for domainid 55, but I am unable to get the data outside the docker container, please help me how to expose the UDP ports in docker file  for windows container.

Organization:

Hey,

This link: https://community.rti.com/kb/how-use-rti-connext-dds-communicate-across-docker-containers-using-host-driver

should answer most of your questions regarding docker + rti.

A key part is that if you use the "host" driver, you get out of the box rti communication across machines.

Another part is explaining how, if needed, you can also enable rti communication within a machine (between two docker containers running on the same machine or between a docker container and the machine it's running on).

Hope this helps,

Roy.

Thanks Roy for providing the information, but we are using WINDOWS container and 

--network="host"
The network host is not available in docker container, we have used nat network but with that data is not getting published outside the container. We have created transparent network also but no luck.

Can any one help me like how can i expose the network outside the Windows docker container

Thanks in advance