RTI Admin Console Match Graph

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
RTI Admin Console Match Graph

I installed RTI 5.2.3 onto a new Red Hat 7 Linux machine. I noticed that my applications were having issues during discovery, so I launched the Admin Console. When I hover over my list of topics, I can see an issue with the "Requested/Offered QoS". When I clicked on the topic, I was unable to bring up the Match Graph. I tried with all of my other topics and had the same issue.

Is there any environment variable or other setup issue that would be preventing the Match Graph from displaying?

Keywords:
ken
ken's picture

Hi Austin, clicking on an individual Topic (like Triangle) in the DDS Logical View's tree should bring up a Topic View in the top-center position of Admin Console's display. Is this not happening for you? Once the Topic View is shown, you can click on an individual DataWriter or DataReader which will cause the Match Analyses view to give you a breakdown of the matching issues for that entity compared against all other entities (of the opposing type: e.g. DRs for a selected DW). If this is not happening for you, then we need to debug further.

Thanks,
Ken

ken
ken's picture

Hi again Austin,

I just realized what might be happening...in the Match Analyses view there is a toolbar with a button (to the left of the '+' button) called "Show Matches" or "Hide Matches" (depending on the state you're in now). This button defaults to hiding request/offered QoS entries out-of-the-box. So, if the display is empty, likely there are no matching issues for the selected entity. Let me know if this is what's happening and we'll go from there. :-)

Thanks,
Ken