4.2. Regressions in 7.1.0

The following regressions occur in Connext 7.1.0.

4.2.1. Core Libraries

4.2.1.1. Durable Writer History properties prefix must contain “.builtin” substring

This regression was introduced in 6.0.1, and RTI does not intend to fix it. You must add the .builtin substring to the Durable Writer History properties. See Durable Writer History properties prefix must contain “.builtin” substring in the 6.0.1 Regressions section.

4.2.1.2. Durable Writer History properties cannot be set on DomainParticipant

This regression was introduced in 6.0.1 and is not yet fixed. See Durable Writer History properties cannot be set on DomainParticipant in the 6.0.1 Regressions section.

4.2.1.3. Fixed in 7.2.0

4.2.1.3.1. Running rtisetenv_<arch>.bat caused issues in PATH environment

In release 7.1.0, running rtisetenv_<arch>.bat may have caused issues in the PATH environment on Windows. This problem has been fixed in 7.2.0.

[RTI Issue ID INSTALL-880]

4.2.2. Code Generator

4.2.2.1. Fixed in 7.2.0

4.2.2.1.2. Command-line option tips not printed if you entered an invalid option

In release 7.1.0, if you entered an invalid Code Generator command-line option, Code Generator did not print out the helpful list of valid command-line options. This issue has been fixed in 7.2.0.

[RTI Issue ID CODEGENII-1868]

4.2.2.1.3. Include flag used without a space caused Code Generator to fail

When using the flag -I without a space between the flag and the included folder, Code Generator failed, reporting that the flag was not supported. This issue was introduced in Code Generator 4.1.0 (Connext 7.1.0). This issue is fixed in 7.2.0; you can now successfully use the flag -I without a space (for example, -I./myInclude/).

[RTI Issue ID CODEGENII-1867]

4.2.3. Security Plugins

4.2.3.1. Fixed in 7.2.0

4.2.3.1.1. Discovery time scaled poorly

This regression was introduced in 6.0.0 and has been fixed in 7.2.0. See Discovery time scaled poorly in the 6.0.0 Regressions section.

4.2.3.1.2. Lack of origin authentication led to unnecessary allocation and possible discovery failure

This regression was introduced in 6.1.1 and has been fixed in release 7.2.0. See Lack of origin authentication led to unnecessary allocation and possible discovery failure in the 6.1.1/6.1.2 Regressions section.