Connext DDS

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Threads in different participants try to lock the same mutex when take() samples

Hi, we've got the following program using rti_connext_dds-6.1.1.3 on QNX 7.1 x86 system.

Keywords:
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Yocto recipes?

Are there yocto recipes available for Connext DDS? (Even 3rd party ones)

Simplified RTI DDS- RealTime interprocess Communication

This document is about Protocol Design for Data Communication using DDS.  The main focus is how to reduce the generated code and add API layer to isolate RTI-DDS change from application. Application uses these function API to call core RTI-DDS. This avoids any chnages to the user application because of change in the RTI-DDS. The code generation is simplified by using common IDL just like protocol. This is developed to use to communicate between different languages and Interprocess communication. 

Organization:
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Error executing CL.EXE preprocessor

I'm getting this error message when I rund the code generator.

"INFO com.rti.ndds.nddsgen.Main Running rtiddsgen version 3.1.0, please wait ...
ERROR com.rti.ndds.nddsgen.Main Fail: java.lang.Exception: Error executing CL.EXE preprocessor

INFO com.rti.ndds.nddsgen.Main Done (failures)"

Here's a screenshot of my code generator:

I tried putting the CL.EXE file in the directory, but that didn't fix it.

Keywords:
1 post / 0 new
How do I set up Eclipse to run JUnit tests?

I'm trying to set up JUnit tests which depend on java classes generated from idls. I've added the nddsjava.jar to Referenced Libraries and set the run configuration PATH environment variable to point to the ndds java libraries.

When I try to run a JUnit test class I get the exception

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'void com.rti.dds.typecode.StructMember.<init>(java.lang.String, boolean, short, boolean, com.rti.dds.typecode.TypeCode, int, boolean, com.rti.dds.typecode.Annotations)'

What am I missing?

1 post / 0 new
"Inside DDS" Quarterly Webinar Series

Inside DDS is back! An informative and interactive webinar series designed for systems engineers and software developers alike. Whether you're considering the Data Distribution Service (DDS) Standard for your distributed system application design project or simply curious how complex computing systems communicate, this quarterly series is for you! 

Join us for Q1 2021 Series on January 21th & 28th at 8am PDT/ 5pm CET! 

Organization:
1 post / 0 new
Tech Talk Series: Architecting your System with Connext DDS

Hi everyone!

Thank you to all of the Tech Talk Series attendees! Below, you’ll find a list of the Tech Talks on-demand videos of this series. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

Regards,

Susana - Marketing Coordiantor

Organization:
1 post / 0 new
Presentations from Singapore Connext Conference 2019!

Hello everyone! 

A huge thank you from the RTI team to all of the Singapore Connext Conference (ConnextCon) 2019 attendees!

1 post / 0 new
Presentations from Munich Connext Conference 2019!

Munich Connext Conference 2019Hi everyone!

Using DDS in UAV Control Stations

Describes the devekopment of UAV Control Station by Raytheon:

• The control stations provide command and control of an unmanned air vehicle (UAV)
  • A common control station controls more than one type of UAV
  • A control station is made up of a set of service
  • Services defined by the Unmanned Systems (UxS) Control Segment (UCS) Architecture standard. Some common to all vehicles and some unique to a single vehicle

UAV Control Systems belong to a class of systems that require:

Subscribe to RSS - Connext DDS